We’ve pushed out a new update, treezi 1.2, which you can find in the app store.
The changes include bug fixes that were reported and small user interface tweaks that we noticed were annoying.
Below is a list of the changes:
- Increased size of the right and left nav bar icons to allow easier taps.
- Increased size of list items in report special action menu, to allow easier taps.
- Changed the verbiage on the activity screen timestamps to be more descriptive of the event being displayed. E.G ‘Sent by:’ or ‘Invoiced By:’ instead of simply ‘Modified By:’
- Individual tree/line items can now be completed while a job has the status ‘Completed’
- Fixed an app crash when using the quick add button on the ‘Schedule’ tab.
- Fixed an issue with the scheduling date/time selectors when the device is in dark mode.
- Fixed an error that would continuously display the loading indicator on the ‘In Progress Jobs’ screen when there were no jobs to display.
- Fixed an issue where the confirmation modal for ‘Convert to Job’ was sometimes improperly displayed.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent a password reset email from being sent when using the ‘Forgot Password’ button.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent user added tree treatments from being displayed on the treatment select screens
Please continue to send us your feedback and report any weird things that happen.
We can’t change what we don’t know!
We’re currently working on the Droid version, which we hope to release by end of the month or early January.
We’ll then focus on more feature build-outs and improvements.
We’ve got a lot of cool stuff in the works!